السبت، 12 فبراير 2011

confession of love


This feeling inside me

Growing every day

I can`t no longer stay

Without you

Calling you day and night

i wanna feel you by my side

Baby with you i wannna hide

From this world

Feeling inside me i can`t control

Baby without you i can`t hold on

I need you with me to make me strong

To face this world not alone

Call it love ,call it what you want

My baby you, is all i want

From this dream don`t wake me up

In your love i wanna drown

All i wanna hear is your sound

Before you i was lost and now am found

This feeling takes me high to the highest cloud

I wanna say i love you.oh baby out loud

All i want is you

All i see is you

It is a feeling i can`t describe

It is something for sure not a might

Oh please baby, don`t go away from my sight

I`ll do every thing for you,for you i`ll fight

To just be with me and live in your light

Baby let me just say

In the most simplest way

I love you ........

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق