الخميس، 10 مارس 2011

A sonnet for you

Shakespear once said

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
Thou art more lovely and more tempera"
 
In a wonderful sonnet , he said those words to his beloved one
And today, my love,let me write you a sonnet because you are my beloved.
 Shall I protect you with a hug from the autumn wind.
With you I can smile I can laugh or even cry , I don`t have to pretend.
Every day I love you more ,every day to you "my heart" I send.
Shall I compare you to the rain drops.
Though you are softer and more tender.
Let me hold you close and make you feel warm.
Shall I compare you to a spring`s day.
And the beautiful smell of roses and write you a play.
Or shall I compare you to a summer`s day.
And ask you you to be with me and forever stay.
And to be forever with you I pray.
Let me be your knight ,your guardian , i`ll protect you from your own shade.
I belong to you and between your hands am a clay.
I will hold you close to my heart and on my shoulders you can lay .


......................

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق